Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh ya Junior...

Pink World... good stuff. I'd almost forgotten about Artimus and the Pink World. (Of course by now only you and Jeffrey have any idea what we are talking about)...

Speaking of music... here is another memory or two. I guess we must have just wore mom and dad down over the years, musically speaking. When I was young they made me return the first Boston album. Too hard. They let me slide with the Eagles Hotel California. But they basically protested and hated every album I ever bought... from Van Halen to Journey. And Kiss, forget about it. I didn't even consider buying a Kiss album. Knew it would be gone first time they saw it.

Then I come home from college one weekend, when you were in High school I believe. It was dinner time and it was just you, Mom and Dad eating. I walk in and you are cranking Nirvana at the dinner table. Mom and Dad are just sitting there eating, apparently OBLIVIOUS to the fact that Nirvana was cranking in their ears... Nirvana? They made Kiss look like Choir Boys.

Oh how the times must have changed... I guess they just gave up by the time you came along. I have to take back the Boston album and you get to listen to Nirvana at the dinner table?

No comments: