Sunday, November 13, 2005

Defining Moments...

Nirvana huh? Was that the best I could do? I had some beauty stuff around there. I recall having a certain affinity for Primus when I was in High School. That was some great stuff there... I believe in the music video for one of my more favorite songs, My Name is Mud, the bass guitarist/lead singer was dancing around in a field wearing a pig's head and playing a cello. It was something to behold.

Now, as to the comments of me "getting off easy," I want to publically recall just a few (of many) defining moments of my childhood years:
1. I do believe I held (and probably still hold) the world record for the most incidents of getting 'pantsed' in front of guests ever.
2. At least every day from the ages of 5-13, I was asked, "Have you seen Jr's grades?"
3. Every summer getting kicked out of a bed because someone came home from college.

I must say, I did have it quite a bit easier than most of you did, but that's to be expected with a gifted child such as myself. I guess it is you that I have to thank for the ability I had to stay out until 6am and hardly have Mom stir when I came home, and a few other honors of being a delightful youngest child. I just like to think of myself as being "more loved" than most of you...

No comments: